Friday, March 12, 2010

The Pitter-Patter of Little Feet!

I'm getting married soon, so naturally I am hoping to conceive my first baby! My hubby and I are hoping for a little girl.

First off I need to keep up with when I'm ovulating so I can figure out when my husband and I can make love with the highest risk of conceiving our little girl. I've already starting thinking of names! And I know that I wanted her bedroom done in yellows and greens. Gender neutral colors are so much better than the classic pink and blue.

Besides, I don't want to train my baby to take up the expected gender role, I want her to be a free spirit and discover for herself what she wants to do with her life.

Anyways! So we are going to start hoping for positive tests results any time after the wedding, which is coming up in just a couple of months! But we're so excited that our parents are already buying us stuff for the baby-- just in those yellows and greens, because you know there's ALWAYS a chance that we'll end up with a little boy. Which is perfectly fine, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment