Sunday, March 14, 2010

Expecting the expecting.

My mom has already started giving me stuff for the baby, and we aren't even pregnant yet! She's given me all my old baby clothes and toys, and we've started a lay-away at the local department store and started picking up things such as baby monitors, strollers, and diapers diapers diapers.

I'm so excited! I can't wait for when I'm actually pregnant! We are already thinking of baby names. I have decided that I don't really care if I end up with a baby boy anymore, just so long as we get to start our little family as soon as possible.

My hubby has suggested the baby names Daniel and Amanda. Which is really awesome because I was thinking of the name Amanda, too. But I am not too keen on the name Daniel. I've known way too many Daniels in my time, haha. I think I like the name Jared a little bit more. Jared Kyle. And the girls name can be Amanda Leigh. Leigh is the best middle name ever. My mom's middle name is Leigh, and so is my cousin's!

Oh, I also wanted to tell you guys I've decided to start knitting. I'm making our baby's first BABY BLANKET! It's going to be so awesome, plus it will give me something to do when I'm bloated and my feet are swollen and I really don't wanna get up and walk around! Tomorrow I'm gonna go pick out the perfect yarn for my baby's blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment